Terms and conditions for using the website of Stedelijk Museum Breda
1. These terms and conditions apply to the website www.Stedelijkmuseumbreda.nl and all other websites published by or on behalf of the Stichting Stedelijk Museum Breda (Breda Municipal Museum Foundation). Stedelijk Museum Breda reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions unilaterally. In addition to these terms and conditions, other specific conditions may apply, including the conditions of our web shop and conditions related to other services provided by Stedelijk Museum Breda (whether or not via its websites).
2. These terms and conditions are subject to Dutch law. Disputes concerning the use of this website may be heard exclusively by the competent Court in Breda. The information on this website is compiled and kept up to date with the utmost care. Stedelijk Museum Breda accepts no liability for the use of this website. Stedelijk Museum Breda cannot guarantee that this website will remain free of viruses, that it will always be available or that it will function without problems.
4. Stedelijk Museum Breda is not responsible for hyperlinks from this site to the sites of third parties. This type of hyperlink does not imply that the Stedelijk Museum Breda is affiliated to the respective third-party organisation or that the Stedelijk Museum Breda endorses the content of the respective website.
5. Setting hyperlinks to our website from a third-party website is permitted, but framing pages from this website in a third-party website is not.
6. Stedelijk Museum Breda accepts no liability for posts, messages or information placed by third parties on this website. The Stedelijk Museum Breda reserves the right to remove comments placed on this website by third parties.
7. Stedelijk Museum Breda owns the copyrights to all photographic material, images and texts on this website. The mere fact that this website contains images and texts does not mean that Stedelijk Museum Breda is entitled to license their further disclosure or reproduction in every case.
8. Stedelijk Museum Breda's brand names and logos are protected trademarks. Unauthorised use thereof is not permitted.
9. For questions or remarks about the use of this website, please do not hesitate to contact us by writing to Stedelijk Museum Breda, Boschstraat 22, 4811 GH Breda or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 10. In the event that the wording of these General Terms and Conditions deviates from specific conditions, the specific conditions shall prevail.
11. For Stedelijk Museum Breda and all affiliated organisations, carefully handling the data of visitors to our website is vitally important. Stedelijk Museum Breda's website is designed to protect the privacy of visitors as much as possible. 12. If you specify that you wish to receive information by email via this website, you consent to Stedelijk Museum Breda (and/or an affiliated organisation) periodically informing you about its activities, products and services. You may, however, always indicate at any time that you no longer wish to have information sent to you. If this is the case, you can at any moment stop receiving information from us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by unsubscribing via the link in our e-mail newsletters. Stedelijk Museum Breda will not pass on your personal information without your explicit permission. In exceptional cases, Stedelijk Museum Breda contracts third parties to provide a limited number of services, such as for example, sending products ordered from our web shop. This necessitates disclosing some personal information to third parties. This will, however, only be done for specific purposes and the respective third parties are obliged to treat personal information data with the same degree of confidentiality as Stedelijk Museum Breda. 13. Stedelijk Museum Breda does not collect names, addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information, unless it is provided voluntarily by individual visitors to the website. If you create a user account, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter or purchase an e-ticket, you will provide Stedelijk Museum Breda with one or more of your following personal details: sex, first name, last name, e-mail address, postal address, country of residence and/or telephone number. We also collect other information related to your e-mail newsletter account, museum visits and e-ticket orders. Your personal details will not be made public.
Stedelijk Museum Breda uses two types of cookies:
Some cookies are essential for our website to function properly. We use these cookies, for example, to remember your preferences and to be able to recognise you after you have logged into your account. In this way, you do not have to re-enter your password every time you visit the site. If you leave our website and then decide to come back to visit our web shop at a later time during your current browser session, these cookies will, for example, be used to remember any items that you have placed in your shopping cart. Your language preferences are also remembered in this way.
You can of course always opt to block cookies. Most internet browsers can be configured not to accept cookies or to notify you if a website attempts to place a cookie on your computer. The method for doing this depends on the specific browser you use. You should, however, bear in mind that some pages of the Stedelijk Museum Breda's website will not function or not work optimally if you block cookies. The method for disabling cookies is different for each browser .
Clearing cookies after your browser session
After visiting Stedelijk Museum Breda.nl, you can opt to clear cookies from your computer. The method for doing this is different for each browser.